5 Ways Medical Marijuana Restores the Body & Mind
Today marks the halfway point in LeafLink’s 10-Day Countdown to 4/20, with only 5 days to go! We continue our countdown to the happiest day of the year by diving into medical marijuana: its health benefits, the different forms it takes, and the medical brands offering up cannabis products in Colorado.
To find out more about the ways in which cannabis can heal and rehabilitate users, read on. After reading the blog, be sure to check out the medical brands in Colorado on LeafLink!
In an increasingly recreational-use market, Team LeafLink commends the medical brands distributing cannabis-infused products intended for the restoration of health and easing of chronic pain through their products.
#1 – Concentrates: The potency of concentrates allows you to relax and recharge.
- 1g Pure Oil Indica Syringe by Golden Barn: This syringe contains strain specific uncut CO2 extracted cannabis oil. Each syringe comes with a filling tip for easy application to your bowl, joint, blunt, or to use for direct dabbing.
- CBD Pain Management CO2 Oil by Colorado Cannabis Co.: Dab it, smoke it, top your bowl, line your joint paper, or take a bath in it – Syringe Refills are uncut, raw, and oh so tasty.
- Lucinda Williams Live Resin by Dominion Extracts: This live resin is BHO extracted and contains 85.39% THCa (non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in raw and live cannabis), providing a relaxing feeling in your body.
- White Alien Sugar Wax by Nuhi Distribution Co.: White 99 and Alien Dawg V give this wax an indica heavy high. This wax was processed using PHO, so it takes on a light sugar consistency.
- Lemon Haze 5347 (250mg Cartridge) by Mahatma Concentrates: This concentrate has high levels of activated THC, and produced using a solvent-free refinement process scientifically performed on a molecular level, resulting in a clean, potent, and pure clear concentrate.
#2 – Edibles: Highly-dosed edibles provide potent pain relief for your body (and your grumbling stomach!)
- Medical Indica Pro Cookie by The Growing Kitchen: With 300mg of THC, this cookie provides serious pain relief and packs a punch that will put you in a state of bliss.
- Magic Bars by Love’s Oven LLC: These magic bars contain 300mg of THC, in addition to a graham cracker crust topped with a layer of gooey chocolate, butterscotch, coconut, and walnuts, making them purely magical (in addition to being purely potent!)
- Sensational Sesame Seed Bites by Mountain Medicine: These bites contain 250 mg THC and 17.50 mg CBD. Feel the healing powers of the recipe, which was inspired by ancient Ayurvedic recipes.
- aDabb Willdo Ya Spread Headz Hazelnut Chocolate by Tincturebelle: This medical spread contains the highest THC content of all Tincturebelle’s products, testing in at 950mg THC. This highly-dosed edible is perfect by itself, on toast, fruit, or anything else you can think of.
- Cookie Dough BB’s by EdiPure – This yummy chocolate-covered sweet contains 220mg THC, proof that cookie dough can have healing properties.
#3 – Capsules & Tinctures: Strongly dosed capsules aid chronic pain and provide non-psychoactive benefits.
- CXC Capsules by CWD Edibles: Designed for patients with a high tolerance or chronic pain, or illness. These capsules offer patients a smokeless alternative with a potent dose.
- 15:1 CBD Tablets (Medical) by Stratos: With 5 mg CBD and only.33 mg THC per tablet, these cannabinoid tablets are intended for pain relief.
- Medical Super CBD Blueberry Chill Pill by The Growing Kitchen: These candies combine CBD’s non-psychoactive properties with THC’s more cerebral effects. Best used for pain management, inflammation, or insomnia.
- Dixie Synergy Dew Drops in CBD Cinnamon by Dixie Brands: All Synergy products are formulated with a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD (the cannabinoid most commonly associated with the medical benefits of marijuana). You’ll experience a milder high with noticeable health benefits.
- 2,500mg THC Gold Tincture by Golden Barn: This powerful tincture packs 100mg of THC per dropper. Each tincture contains 25 x 100mg doses, making this dropper super potent.
- Pop IT Capsules (Sativa, 350mg) by Canyon: These THC-infused capsules deliver patients a precise and potent result each and every time. Activated cannabinoids combined with Black Tea and Piperine can enhance absorption and activate pain relief.
- Pre-Menstrual Support Capsule by Herbanoids: Crampbark supports healthy function of the musculoskeletal system, while Passion Flower supports the nervous system by acting as a nutritive tonic and encouraging a sense of calm.
#4 – Topicals: Assist with sore muscles and contain anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Cannabis Lotion by Tincturebelle: This lotion provides soothing relief for eczema, psoriasis, minor aches and pains due to backaches, arthritis, over exertion, joint pains, stiffness, and sprains.
- Synergy CBD Relief Balm by Dixie Brands: This balm has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that are great for treating chronic pain, with no psychoactive effects typically associated with THC. This product is great for treating localized skin, muscle or joint ailments.
- Extra Strength Relieving Creme by Apothecanna: This double strength moisturizing body cream with anti-inflammatory plant extracts is cooling and invigorating – perfect for use on sore muscles, swollen joints and distressed skin.
- Heavenly Hash Bath by Mary Jane’s Medicinals: The Hash Bath is a wonderful-smelling addition to your soak, and will help you to get nice and sleepy (while also getting nice and clean!)
- Medical Salve by The Growing Kitchen: This non-psychoactive deep tissue rub is great for sore muscles, inflamed joints, lower back pain or headaches. This salve also makes a powerful decongestant when rubbed on your temples and chest, or added to a bath.
#5 – Beverages – High levels of THC produce rapid results you can sip and savor.
- Insta-High Hot Drink Mix by CWD Edibles: Available in Chai Tea and Hot Chocolate flavors, the Medical Insta-High hot drinks contain 100 mg THC per unit, so you can heal in the yummiest of ways.
- OG Orange Juice Powdered Drink Mix by Colorado Cannabis Co.: Easily dissolved in water, and more easily absorbed into your system, this drink mix hydrates and relaxes with 10mg THC.
- Dixie Elixirs by Dixie Brand: Available in Cherry Limeade, Fruit Punch, and Root Beer flavors and 200mg THC, these drinks are truly an elixir.
- Sons of Sativa – Black Cherry Flavor by Cannapunch: With 200mg THC per bottle, this richly-flavored drink complements the warm earthy tones of high quality medicine.
- Bubba Kush Root Beer 100mg by Keef Cola: Winner of the Best Edible Award at the 2015 Colorado High Times Cup, this soda contains 100mg THC in addition to pure cane sugar and B3, B6, B12 vitamins – healthy and delicious!
Thanks for tuning in and learning a bit about the ways cannabis can cure not only the mind, but the body. Be sure to look out for our next post, which will cover all things cannabis beverages, and join us for the second half of our 10-Day Countdown to 4/20!